Monday, August 29, 2011

The Story


I am surrounded by solitude
I am the song of silence
The surrender of spring
The shadow of the sun.

I am the severance of self
I am the sliver of a star
The stillness of a storm
And subtle simplicity

I am the sorrow of a sunset
The salutation of a sunrise.

I am the seduction of the senses
I am the sound of singing
The softness of sight
And the sparrow in flight.

I am the sigh of settling
The face never forgetting
The secrets of a story.

I am the skeleton of soil,
I am the sea of skin
The separated soul
And the sense of the surreal

The saint and the sinner
The end and the beginner.

I am the spark of spontaneity
I am the space within stillness
The siren and the serpent
Sensuality and Sin
Everything is within

Such is the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoga in Joshua tree

Yoga in Joshua tree

Wings and Rock

Wings and Rock